Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Application to Request Vacating Right of Way / Purchase of City Owned Property

  1. Applicant Information:
    This section must be filled out and submitted to the City Engineer. An application fee of $50.00, a recording fee, and advertising cost is due when the request has been presented to City Council and approved. The applicant will be notified when this process is complete. (Please note that advertising costs vary based upon the size of the newspaper advertisement as determined by the Danville Register & Bee. The advertisement will be published twice prior to the public hearing. The estimated cost to advertise is approximately $250.00).
  2. Part 1 (to be completed by applicant)
  3. This request is to:
  4. pdf
  5. Please provide name and complete address of the owner(s) of all property located adjacent to or directly across a street from the property that is being requested.
  6. I hereby certify, under penalties of perjury, that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
  7. Part 2 (to be completed by City staff)
  8. City Council Action
  9. Leave This Blank:

  10. This field is not part of the form submission.