Show All Answers

1. What do I have to do to qualify to buy a house under the City's program?
2. I want to receive Section 8 assistance with my rental payment.
3. What can CDBG funds be used for?
4. Who can I call with a fair housing complaint?
5. Are there any agencies in Pittsylvania County that might assist me with housing rehabilitation and/or purchase?
6. I hear I can buy investment properties at a cheap price through City tax sales, City condemned properties or City foreclosure sales. Where can I find a list of these properties?